Saturday, May 16, 2026

More Photos from the Brick Wall

This must have been a different day because everyone except Grandma and Ramey has on different clothes and Jesse has appeared in these shots found by Andy. Also Jed and Jenny have disappeared. I think my hair is a little longer. And so is India's, and maybe Ramey's. We still didn't get Vann in a shot because he was the photographer. This is like one of those "What's Different in these Pictures" puzzles.



5 comments:

  1. How sweet and charming!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was hoping for a new post and, as always, wishing you well!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Came to read your latest post and see you still haven't posted anything since May. Wishing you good health and happiness and hoping you post again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Methinks it's time to imagine a 1st floor place for your computer and a bed of some comfy size. Yes?

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm missing your posts! Hope all is well in the yellow house.

    ReplyDelete